Sunday, November 18, 2007

You know....justice

So I think that "My favorite punk LPs" was a little screwed up. I've listened to the Art of Drowning more than Black Sails. Reinventing Axl Rose is not really my favorite punk album, I just consider Against Me! my favorite punk band... and the others, not right. Who cares. I'm leaving it as is.

I just wanted to share to every one that reads this that God is good. Sometimes it may not seem so when we are caught in our sin. Sin can come in so many undetected ways, often in our obsession with other things besides God. Or our ignoring of God. I'm learning that God wants us to follow him always. As in he always is wanting us to follow him, and he is wanting us to follow him at all times. God loves us more than we can understand and we need to accept that and be transformed.

ANDREW

No comments: