Thursday, November 15, 2007

Only when you are truly procastinating....

Is when you do stuff like this. So today and last night I have been spending a lot of time looking up new music to check out and buy, looking at top punk band lists and what not. So I figure - I'll do one of my one. Here is about 30 minutes of my wasted time:

MY FAVORITE PUNK LPs

(the order was rushed, get over it)

1. Against Me! – Reinventing Axl Rose

2. Refused – The Shape of Punk to Come

3. AFI – Black Sails in the Sunset

4. AFI – The Art of Drowning

5. Rancid - …And Out Come the Wolves

6. Choking Victim – No God’s, No Managers

7. Leftover Crack – Fuck World Trade

8. Modern Life is War – Witness

9. Alkaline Trio – Goddamnit

10. No-Cash – Run Your Pockets

11. Alkaline Trio – Maybe I’ll Catch Fire

12. Alkaline Trio – S/T

13. Leftover Crack – Mediocre Generica

14. Streetlight Manifest – Everything Went Numb

15. Refused – Songs to Fan the Flames of Discontent

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Was this before or after you finished your paper...? I'm assuming this is a result of the caffeine load you had so late at night...

rodwithoutareel said...

It was at the point where the paper was basically done, but I didn't want to finish it so I did other stuff...