Sunday, February 24, 2008

well it is Oscars night, and can't you already tell I like making lists?

I saw probably 20 or 25 movies that were released in 2007, here are the my top 10. Check out the lists of great directors that made all these movies...


1 and 2 (tie) - There Will Be Blood (Paul Thomas Anderson) & No Country For Old Men (the Coen Brothers).
3. Hot Fuzz (Edgar Wright)
4. Zodiac (David Fincher)
5. Grindhouse (Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino)
6. Diary of the Dead (George A. Romero)
7. Juno (Jason Reitman)
8. Darjeeling Limited (Wes Anderson)
9. 3:10 to Yuma (James Mangold)
10. The Mist (Frank Darabont)


Movies from '07 I want to see: Atonement, Michael Clayton, Once, Sweeney Todd, the Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, I'm Not There, Once, Away From Her, Across the Universe

No comments: